By Dr. Jim Feeney
Video Course with Digitial Workbook and Exams
Discover the Key to Intimately Knowing God
What is the fear of the Lord? Why is it important? This session unveils this often-overlooked and misunderstood truth. The fear of the Lord is the key to the treasures of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge. In this series, John challenges you to reverence God in a way that will transform your daily life.
- Unlock the treasures of salvation, wisdom, and knowledge
- Experience deeper intimacy in your relationship with God
- See more of God’s glory in your church, prayers, and personal life
- Find purpose and focus
Worship leader and recording artist
Dr. Jim Feeney
Jim Feeney has more than 45 years’ experience in Pentecostal ministry. He has served as a church planter, pastor, and Bible College teacher and Dean in Alaska, New York, and Oregon. He earned his B.A. in English from Boston College (Honors Program), began graduate study at the University of Pittsburgh, then earned an MBA from Santa Clara University and a Ph.D. in Church Administration from Trinity Theological Seminary. After 31 years of full-time ministry, he retired in 2006 to devote more time to his family.
- An Overview of Church Planting (16:59)
- The Local Church as a Ministry Training Center (22:47)
- Vocational Ministers in the Local Church (24:52)
- Identifying Church-Planting Teams (25:22)
- Preparing and Sending the Church-Planting Team (20:04)
The whole teaching has been a wonderful help and has been of great personal benefit both to myself and to my wife, Carol. It is worth a million dollars to any Christian who is serious about the issue of hearing the voice of God.
– Dr. John Arnott
Founding Pastor of Catch The Fire Toronto
I have been an active Baptist pastor for thirty-seven years. As far as I am personally concerned, seminars like these are absolutely fundamental to the building up of the inner life. ‘ I highly recommend him and his ministry to you.