Foundations of the Faith
By Bayless Conley
S1:E6 “Church Ordinances”
An ordinance is a prescribed practice, such as a religious rite. Jesus gave ordinances to the Church, not as rituals or rules, but as methods for helping us act out our faith. Each ordinance is a physical demonstration of spiritual grace.
In this lesson, we will be dealing with ordinances of the Church.
Trimester 1 Workbook Hard Copy
This printed version of the student workbook is for Trimester 1.
EXCLUSIVE only to ISOM Online students.
This printed version of the student workbook contains instruction and exercises, including group discussion topics and self-study subjects, for every session of Trimester 1.
- Foundations of the Faith by Bayless Conley
- Supernatural Living by Dr. A.L. Gill
- New Testament Survey by Dr. John Amstutz
- Praise and Worship by Dr. LaMar Boschman
- Fear of the Lord by John Bevere
|Dimensions||8.5 × 11 in|