TERMS OF SERVICE
Website Terms And Conditions Of Use
1. Scope and Acceptance
- The terms and conditions in this document;
- Additional terms and conditions that we may provide in association with certain ISOM Online Services (“Additional Terms), such as terms that are specific to particular ISOM Online Services and/or rules for participation in certain ISOM Online activities (“Rules”), including contests and sweepstakes (“Promotions”).
3. Termination of Use of ISOM Online Services
You may terminate your subscription or registration for ISOM Online at any time, for any reason by visiting the Site and clicking on the “My Account” page (or similar), going to “Membership Settings” and following the instructions for cancellation on the applicable app store where you purchased the ISOM Online. However, WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-BILLING PERIOD OR PARTIAL SUBSCRIPTION PERIODS OR FOR UNTAKEN EXAMS OR UNWATCHED CONTENT ACCESSIBLE THROUGH THE ISOM ONLINE SERVICES, unless required by law. Please note if you signed up via our website, you must cancel through a web browser on your computer or tablet. The option to cancel will not be available on the App on your mobile devices. If you experience any issues canceling, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the email address you signed up with. If you have subscribed to ISOM Online Subscription Services, you will continue to have access to your ISOM Online Subscription Services until the end of your current subscription period.
At any time, in our sole discretion, we may choose to provide refunds, discounts, or other consideration (“credits”) to some or all of our Users. If we choose to provide credits at a particular time, it will not obligate us to provide credits to you or others at any point in the future unless required by law.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to the materials (information or software) on ISOM Online’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any proprietary software contained on ISOM Online’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by ISOM Online at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on ISOM Online’s website are provided “as is.” ISOM Online makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, ISOM Online does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall ISOM Online or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on ISOM Online’s Internet site, even if ISOM, MinistryDegree, ISOM Online or an ISOM authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions And Errata
The materials appearing on ISOM Online’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. ISOM Online does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. ISOM Online may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. ISOM Online does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
ISOM Online has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by ISOM Online of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to ISOM Online’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard to its conflict of law provisions.